Wyndham Services & Support
Being a part of Wyndham Hotel Group means being able to take advantage of a strong business-generating infrastructure, established for all properties around the world. Locally, you receive the personalized assistance of a director of business development and your franchise services manager, taking into consideration your goals and your local marketplace. In addition, Wyndham Hotel Group offers a range of services including training, quality assurance, marketing, the Wyndham Rewards® programme, global sales and reservation systems’ support. With Wyndham’s extensive services and programmes, your hotel is backed by ongoing revenue-driving reservation resources and a team working toward supporting your business.
• Dedicated Hands-on Assistance
Once you execute a contract with Wyndham Hotel Group, you will be assigned a team of property opening and integration service specialists who will help you make the final steps toward your property’s integration.
Director, Operations and Support
Works with you on rate strategies, forecasting, and valuable resources that your brand offers
• Conducts a closing meeting and officially opens your property
• Assigns a team of professionals that will assist in your integration
• Conducts revenue management training
• Works with you on rate strategies and forecasting
Manager, Operations and Support
Assists in gathering property and area information that will be populated into your brand’s central reservation system, brand Web site and third-party Web sites
• Monitors and tracks recommended quality assurance improvements
• Monitors property and regional performance
• Provides proactive follow-up and troubleshooting support for the general manager and owner as needed
Wyndham Worldwide University School of Hospitality Operations (SoHO) is a premier hospitality educator that helps Wyndham Hotel Group’s family of franchisees and managed hotels to provide high-quality training to managers and staff. SoHO provides both training and consulting expertise in hospitality operations for each of our brands. Its services are designed to meet the needs of a diverse learner community and to assist hotel owners and general managers in achieving their business goals.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Department is dedicated to assisting you in delivering a positive guest experience. We use state-of-the-art technology with a unique, customized approach to ensure that every guest has a satisfactory stay at your hotel. Our expertly trained QA consultants travel to each site to evaluate the overall guest experience and provide you with a solution-based QA evaluation. We are focused on ensuring that all improvement opportunities are identified and the appropriate solutions are provided using the best resources available.
Our international marketing team is dedicated to supplying strategies and campaigns aimed at raising brand awareness and generating bookings to your property. Some of the key initiatives to support your business include:
- Advertising campaigns tailored to various regions and key feeder markets
- Dynamic brand Web sites
- Wyndham Rewards® loyalty programme
- Regional marketing co-op programmes that supplement your marketing investment
- Brand identity tools and consultancy
- Monthly e-mail property newsletter with updates on campaigns and promotions
- Business-to-business marketing campaigns
Specifically designed to help our franchisees strengthen their competitive edge in today’s lodging market, this programme, which is currently available in over 20 countries worldwide from North America* to Europe and China, is an important driver towards generating repeat business. Key features that give members an incentive to stay at our hotels include:
- More properties than any other hotel loyalty programme
- A large network of earning partners and more than 250 point redemption options. Partners in global and regional markets include Air China, Miles&More, Sixt Rent-a-Car, US Airways and American Airlines
- The unique ability to attract business from RCI and Wyndham Vacation Ownership
The Wyndham Hotel Group Global Sales and Distribution teams are made up of seasoned industry professionals with years of experience in their market specialties. They develop close relationships with key decision-makers in the sales segments they call on. Most important, they are your sales team, working daily with the goal of delivering business to your hotel.
The Wyndham Hotel Group’s Distribution Partnerships team is responsible for managing relationships with third-party distribution vendors and Global Distribution Systems for all brands.
Team members work closely with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Sabre, Galileo and others to develop and implement strategies that maximize revenues through these channels.
The Global Sales and Distribution teams have implemented strategic initiatives for the following major sales segments to drive business to your hotel:
- Groups/MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions)
- Leisure travel
- Travel agents
- Global e-commerce
- Government and military
- Tour markets
- Flexible itinerary travel (FIT)
- International sales
Our reservation systems’ support is working for you 24/7, with services that help increase your revenue. Our hotel operations’ centres and international telephone reservation system consist of dedicated professionals committed to maximizing revenue for your hotel. For reservations of groups needing 10 rooms or more, our Group Sales Department will negotiate rates and manage incoming calls, letters, faxes and e-mails.
Wyndham Hotel Group provides a comprehensive IT support package to our properties
• Leverages property’s current Web site with Wyndham Hotel Group’s infrastructure
• Provides all interfaces to enable property Web sites to link to our systems
• Supplies Micros to enable seamless connection to Central Reservations System
• Provides My Portal, our intranet site
• Provides access to Lanyon, a tool that facilitates the RFP process to our franchisees
• Supports properties’ Property Revenue Management system